CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

the latest...

Just an update on the life of Chrissy.

So my hockey team is playing crappy this year; we may not even make the play-offs for the first time in 19 seasons. That makes me profoundly sad :(
But I still love my team and support them - am NOT a "fair weather fan"!

Just as it started warming up a bit here, now it snowed all day yesterday and today the wind is whipping and its 'very-hard-nipples cold' out there. Yikes! Am living on soup and hot cocoa and lots of extra blankets.

Am so sick of all this spam I get in my e-mail offering me stuff to "make my penis larger" or "bigger, long lasting erections" etc... Jeez, just because I LOVE a big cock doesn't mean I own one!!

Well, am off to paint my toes ( a nice shiny hot pink metallic) and have a latte.

Can't wait to talk to you so give me a call soon?
Love ya,

-Chrissy
C